Primary Food Safety Course (including HACCP) Cavan, certified by Environmental Health Association of Ireland (EHAI) – Two mornings: 21st & 28th May.
Why Choose an EHAI certified course?
The Primary Food Safety Level 2 Course trains food workers in the skills and knowledge of food safety and HACCP. This is why more than 100,000 people have taken the EHAI Certified course
- Designed by Environmental Health Officers
- Only Primary Course in Food Safety certified by the professional body for Environmental Health Officers, the EHAI
- Recognised as the industry gold standard by trainers, employers and enforcement authorities
- It complies with the legal obligation of food workers to be trained in food hygiene.
- The course meets the requirements of the Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) training guidelines for level two.
Who is it for?
Anyone working in a food business or anybody wanting to work in the food industry, including catering and retail. No prior experience is needed. Our trainers are very used to looking after students whose first language is not English. They will be happy to stop and explain if you are having difficulty.
- Food Safety
- Microbiological Hazards
- Food Contamination
- HACCP from Delivery to Storage
- HACCP from Food Preparation to Service
- Personal Hygiene
- Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Food Safety Law and Enforcement
There is a one hour multiple choice and short answer examination at the end of the course.
On successful completion of the exam you will be awarded a Certifciate in Primary Food Safety from EHAI. This certificate is valid for five years.